chi hernandez

my stories. my discoveries. my life.

7:53 PM

Bridal & Entourage Florist Hunt is Over.

Posted by Chi |

Fernbrook has two accredited florist for the Note Dame de Vie Chapel - Scenta Flora and 15-58. In layman's terms, we have no other choice but to get our church flowers from these two suppliers. Simple economics will show that the rates for these two florist would be high. But again we have no choice.

We're getting the church flowers from Scenta Flora because they reply fast. I requested quote from 15-58 but no reply until now.

Since church flower would be expensive - we decided to look for an affordable bridal and entourage florist. Sent out emails to several suppliers. I gave them my requirement and I asked for a quote.

My requirements are:

1 bridal bouquet - purple tulips, pink ecuadorian roses, some liliums, greens, and foliage.

2 Parents bouquet - roses, gerberas and carnations

12 principal sponsor mini bouquets

3 bridesmaid mini bouquet

6 secondary sponsor mini bouquet

6 flower girl pomander and headress

2 tulip buttonaire for groom and my son

27 rose buttonaire for fathers, male principal sponsors, and male entourage

Loose petals

1 throw away bouquet


I received quotes ranging from 20,000 to 25,000. I almost thought that with my requirements - this could really be the rate.

But, I stumbled upon a florist based in Silang, Cavite through her multiply account.
I sent her an email and she quoted me P8,500 for everything - including delivery to hotel!

We chat through YM and ask her a few questions. I am so happy because this is a great savings for us. I am not really keen on spending much on flowers.

Some arrangements of Yho-An's Flower Shop:






Contact details of Yho-an's Flower Shop:

Nick/Yholly Reyes



YHO-AN'S FLOWER SHOP
353 Ilayang Pulo,Iba,Silang,Cavite
http://yhoansflowershop.multiply.com




Image from glowtxt.com text generator

2 comments:

Roj and Khim said...

i love your blog site sis. parang nun last time na visit ko di pa ganito ung lay out. pero i love the lay out sis...

kaka addict blog heheh. i have another blog if you ant to visit and bored http://aperfectoverview.blogspot.com

i decided na ihiwlay ung wedblog ko kasi naman para ung isang blog my everyday life lang hehehe.

sis, ill try magpaquote din sa florist mo baka makakuha kami maganda price.

my email add ka ba nila?

-khim-

Chi said...

Hi sis,

It's yhoansflowershop@yahoo.com.ph. By the way, I may change florist nga pala -- kasi they just changed their quote last night. I have to add P3000 daw kasi high price daw ecuadorian roses by december. Di nila na foresee.

So, the hunt is not over after all -- I'll visit mang boy mahusay and angelo of hearts too before I decide.

Happy preps!

Chi

Post a Comment

Subscribe