chi hernandez

my stories. my discoveries. my life.

10:56 AM

Blogging, now a way of life?

Posted by Chi |

This is my nth attempt to start a blog. Can't seem to commit myself to writing... and writing... and writing... Maybe that's because I write and write and write at work. And writing (of all things) during my leisure time, does not appeal much to me. I'd rather play with my son or watch HBO or watch missed episodes of Kapamilya soap operas.

And so I try once again to blog because it seems to be a way of life nowadays. Just recently, I learned that even the Senate presents evidence based on blogs. So, I guess I'd better go with the flow and give myself another shot at this so-called blogging.


What is blog?

Merriam-Webster defines a blog as: "a Web site that contains an online personal journal with reflections, comments and often hyperlinks." The word first appeared in the 2005 version of Merriam-Webster's printed dictionary.





My hope is that one day, I'll read this post and I'll be glad to have read several of my blogs after this baptism in blogging. Hopefully...

What will I write about? Probably my stories... my life... That should be a good way to start a blog for a newbie like moi.


Image from glowtxt.com text generator

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe