chi hernandez

my stories. my discoveries. my life.

1:06 PM

An estranged Client

Posted by Chi |

My mobile phone rang while I was doing my "morning ritual." Yes, I bring my mobile phone during those moments because I want to make wise use of my time replying to unanswered SMS! : ) Of course I did not answer the call. Then I got this message:

"Bakit di mo sinasagot phone? May gusto ako itanong tungkol sa inflatable mo."

Yes, I do rent out inflatables for kiddie parties for extra income. It's named after my son - Jared Inflatables.



I replied saying, "Madame, I'll call you as soon as I can."

After ten minutes, my phone rang again from the same number. I didn't answer. A text message arrive again. I decided to finish my ritual first. It took me at least thirty minutes more before I was able to read her message.

The Client said, "Bakit nakakatext ka pero di ka nakakatawag? Wala ka bang load?"

I was upset with the message so I texted her instead of calling her.

I told her, "Madame, I am sorry for the delay, I was attending to some very important matters. Anyway, when is the event and where will it be held so I can give you a quote for rental rate and transpo cost?"

She replied "Sa QC, (I won't mention the date anymore.)" So I gave her the rental rate plus transpo cost and I said I'll double check if I have booking on that date.

She went, "Ang mahal naman ng transpo cost mo. Ipapasundo ko na lang tao mo. Ok sa'yo?"

I went, "I am really sorry Madame, we don't allow pick-ups, we use our own vehicle, for the convenience and safety of our staff."

She replied, "Bakit kikidnapin ko ba tao mo? Sige na pumayag ka na para bumaba babayaran ko sa'yo."

And natakot naman ako sa reply nya, kaya nag apologize na lang ako at sinabi ko na booked na kami kahit wala naman kaming booking on her event date. Haaayyy buhay....


Image from glowtxt.com text generator

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe