chi hernandez

my stories. my discoveries. my life.

7:14 PM

Caterer: Hizon's

Posted by Chi |

Another accomplishment - we booked Hizon's Catering last Feb 8. We attended their grand food tasting at Fernbrook on that same day and as usual, we enjoyed the food. We had them in one of our family event last year and the service was great. Lots of freebies too. My AE is Cynthia Macasaet and Planner is Cheska.


We also considered Center Table Catering. We attended their food tasting at Fernbrook last Jan 24. Their set-up was very elegant. The Owners are really nice too. We did not book them because Jardonyx did not find their food tasty. He loved their desserts, though.

Some of the freebies we got from Hizon's are upgrade of Beef Dish to Carving Station, Upgrage of Pork dish to Shrimp dish, Quesadilla Station for Cocktails, Pasta Bar, Salad Bar, Dessert Bar, Big Chocolate Fountain, Crepe Station, and Coffee Station. I Laaveeet!









So, caterer - check! There are still lots on my list. Whew!


Image from glowtxt.com text generator

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe